The images of Tractors on this site, may include attachments that are sold Separately. To inquire about possible attachments please, contact us at (207) 892-6894 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our inventory changes on a daily basis and not all models are in stock.
2019 Unverferth 7' Rigid Perfecta
Call for Price
Plain and simple, you'll build the perfect seedbed with the Perfecta® field cultivator. Save fuel and time by tilling, leveling and finishing in a single pass. Available in three models with a variety of sizes and configurations available to meet row-crop, orchard ,vineyard, arena grooming and a multitude of other tillage applications.
- Heavy-duty, four-bar frame with three rows of s-tines for full-width soil tillage and durability
- 20" underframe clearance enhances residue flow
- S-tines are spaced 18" side-to-side and 20" front-to-rear for superior residue flow.
- Models available include Model 10 with standard s-tine and 2-3/4" goosefoot shovel, Model 12 with heavy-duty s-tine and 4" sweeps, and Model 14 with heavy-duty edge-bent s-tines and 7" sweeps
- Choose either straight spike-tooth or diagonal curved one-bar leveler for smoothing the tilled soil and breaking any clods
- Tool-free adjustable leveling bar for easily changing downpressure to match field conditions
- Field-proven aggressive 12" diameter Rolling Harrow® baskets with serrated, spiraled edge design leave a ready-to-plant seedbed
- Bearings on baskets feature shielded design for optimum life
- Working depth adjustable from 2" to 6"
- Requires between 4 - 7 horsepower per foot
- Single 15" diameter gauge wheels on the base and wings on 30' through 40' sizes
- Single or dual gauge wheel packages on 10' through 28' sizes provide greater in-field stability
- Available in rigid 4' through 20' models, and folding 18' through 40' models
- Models from 4' through 10' feature tapered sides and make ideal vineyard maintenance tools at a fraction the cost of a disk
- Models for established bed preparation are available in a variety of row widths, from 6-row 30" to 5-row 66" to work up established beds and provide a plant or seed ready environment
- Basket Overall Width: 7'
- S-Tine Working Width: 6' 6"
- Transport Width: 7'
- Number of S-Tines: 13
- Rollers, Width Number 3 ft.: 1
- Rollers, Width Number 4 ft.: 1
- Number of Leveling Bar Teeth: 14
- Approx. Weight (lbs.): 805
- Working Width
- 6 ft. 6 in.
- Transport: 7 ft.
- 805 lb.