The images of Tractors on this site, may include attachments that are sold Separately. To inquire about possible attachments please, contact us at (207) 892-6894 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that our inventory changes on a daily basis and not all models are in stock.
2019 Unverferth Rolling Harrow® 1245 22'
Call for Price
Rolling Harrow® 1245
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
The Unverferth Rolling Harrow® soil conditioner has been the industry's leading soil finisher for more than 30 years. And it just keeps getting better!
The model 1245 double basket Rolling Harrow® adds to the three decades long tradition of aggressive, scalloped and pitched front rollers coupled with passive rear rollers for the best seedbed possible. The model 1245 Rolling Harrow® features an exclusive basket design with notched end and center discs along with 20% taller blades for optimum soil penetration and longer life.
- The model 1245 features 12.5" diameter baskets with a 1 5/8" center shaft providing full-width basket support
- Exclusive basket design feature notched end and center discs for greater depth and soil penetration
- Blade depth is increased 20% on the model 1245 for increased penetration and extended life
- The double basket design combines an aggressive front basket with angled blades that dig into the soil and propels larger soil clods into the rear, passive basket with straight blades that firm and condition the soil
- High-carbon steel blades thoroughly mulches, agitates and mixes the top 2-3 inches of soil for optimum residue and chemical incorporation
- Free-floating basket rollers provide uniform soil conditioning in a wide variety of field terrains and soil types
- Exclusive basket assembly design allows them to be easily reversed for extra firming action in lighter soils
- Patented 4-bolt greaseless basket bearings with triple lip seals and 1 1/8" square bore for withstanding heavy side-load stress during high speed turns
- Minimal weight is added to the primary tillage implement lengthening its life
- Adjustable-length tongue for ideal turning
- 22" of ground transport clearance
- On 12' - 45' units, single hydraulics with a split function valve is standard and on 47' - 63' units, dual hydraulics are standard
- All hydraulic hoses are routed through mainframe and include end caps for longer life
- Standard jack for parking and storing the implement
- Working widths from 12' to 63' in stack-, cross- and vertical-folding designs for a narrow transport width
- Your choice of high-gloss, powder coat finish of tractor red or green
- Available on 18' to 37' Rolling Harrow models 1245 and 1245D with a flat- or stack-fold.
- Hopper features a 32.5 bushel (40.5 cu. ft.) capacity, side-mounted sight windows and a standard roll-over tarp with ground operation for protecting the hopper's contents.
- Reliable air delivery with tapered seed deflectors provide greater seeding accuracy. The seed deflectors are positioned closer to the ground to prevent seed from drifting in the wind.
- Roller-style, chevron meter design creates a continous flow of seed and can handle most any cover crop seed. Meters can be easily removed for cleanout.
- Slide gates provide easy, manual row shut-off of individual row units.
- Quickly monitor fan pressure, seed level and seed meter function with hopper-mounted indicator lights.
- Standard on/off operation is plumbed with the hydrualic raise/lower of the machine or can be operated wtih a cab-mounted foot switch.
- Seeding rate is controlled by tractor speed and electronic-over-hydraulic meter control. Hydraulic drive metering needs 22 gpm flow at 2,200 psi and requires a case drain.
- On flat and stack fold models, an optional gooseneck hitch is available for added clearance from the lead tool allowing for a tighter turning radius
- Optional leveling bar in front of the rollers provides added smoothing and a more even surface for the most effective tillage action possible
- The leveling bar features a tool-free spring pressure adjustment for fine-tuning aggressiveness
- Leveling bar can be pinned up for high-residue situations and available with choice of: Diagonal curved round tooth with heat-treated 3/4" x 11" teeth; Spike-tooth with forged 3/4" x 11" diamond-shaped teeth; Coil-tine with 3/8" x 17" long spring tine
- Offset tongue is ideal for tillage operation at the field's edge: Hydraulically operated adjustment up to 2' to match the outer edge of the lead implemenet
- Extendible Tongue allows the operator to extend the tongue length by driving forward or shorten the tongue length by backing up: Hydraulically operated locking pins are actuated and automatically engaged at the desired position to lock the hitch in either the transport or field position; On 39' - 45' units, 8' of adjustment is available and on 47' - 63' units, 15'9" of adjustment is available
- Working Width: 22'
- Fold Type: Flat
- Transport Width: 12'5"
- Transport Height: 5'11"
- Minimum Length: 19'1"
- Maximum Length: 30'1"
- Base Width: 12'
- End Wing Width: 5'
- Tire Size: 9.5L x 15
- Approx. Weight w/Harrows: 3,580 lbs
- Working Width
- 22 ft.
- 3580 lb.